Monday, May 18, 2009

Just a thought.....

I have deep thoughts now and then.  Often I think about too many things at one time and am not able to clearly explain myself.  This blog will be somewhat of a journalling of my thoughts.  I am trying to work through issues myself.  The past year and a half has been a major learning time for me.  One of the themes that has emerged is that I must know what and why I believe and do.  Motives must be questioned.  I cannot do or believe just because "people do" or "they say".  (are "they" the people who live in Greenwhich, England and tell us the "real" time?)  Anyway, I am constantly made aware of how little and sinful I am.  And prideful.  In my spiritual self I want to glorify God with all of me.  But then my fleshly self gets in the way.  It is so annoying!  Life would be so much easier if I wasn't human.  But I am.  I am here on the earth for a short time for His glory alone.  

So, in everything I do and say I want to glorify Him.  

My original point was this:  I am just going to write as if I am talking.  That way I don't think too hard about the actual typing and grammar.  It just comes out of my head.  I truly welcome anyone, if anyone is out there, to critique anything that I say or how I am saying it.  I strongly believe that we learn differently and I welcome your advice.

Thanks for your patience.

4 comments:

  1. I'm the first to follow your blog. Do I get a prize?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I think I did something wrong when I clicked the link to follow your blog. Trying to work it out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Lori-girl...I have my blog guru here today to help me figure out this stuff. I found your comment on my blog...thanks. I am not ignoring you, just don't know how to answer. Hope you are having a great day...I have some fabric I should mail you...the Holly Hobbie and it is VINTAGE....I bought it for my niece and she is about 38...ha...love, jude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee, hee, here I am...a follower as usual! Love, Janet

    ReplyDelete