Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why Beads and Trees?

Why?  Because I love beads.  I love shiny things.  I love to put plain rocks in water and see them shine.  I sew beads onto my clothes.  I wear beaded bracelets.  I tie beads onto the ends of my drawstring skirts.  And they jingle a little when you move.  That jingling noise is happy and makes me smile.

Why Trees?  Because I love trees.  Trees are one of the most lovely things God has created.  I just love to walk by trees.  I am sad whenever a tree is chopped down.  I have never seen an ugly tree.  
Even when a tree become diseased and must be cut for safety, I think it is so cool when people carve something from the remaining stump.

I enjoy many blessings in life, but I think that maybe trees are my favorite God-made blessing and beads are my favorite people-made thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment